It can sometimes be difficult to think of different angles or ideas to write about in a press release.
To help, ask yourself this question:
“What will your potential customers and a reporter be interested in?”
To answer that, ask yourself these questions:
“What types of things get your attention? What angles get your interest? What do you like to read about?”
Here’s 10 suggestions for you:
1) Are you launching a web site?
2) Are you making a major change to your products or services?
3) Have you been mentioned in a book or article?
4) Have you become a member of an association?
5) Are you offering a new training program for employees?
6) Is there something new or unique about your company or organization?
7) Can you release a testimonial received from a customer (with their permission)?
8) Can you publish results of a poll or survey?
9) Are you sponsoring a program or event?
10) Do you offer free advice?
The key point to remember is…
If you are not interested in your press release then it’s likely that no one else will be either!