Today I’ve got some press release angles for you which can be developed for a significant number of events….
Here are 5 press release angles that you could use to get attention.
1) If you launch a new product or service, a press release can be an easy way to get people to come and have a look.
2) Are there any unusual products or services that you offer? Reporters as well as the public like to read about things that are different and a bit quirky.
3) Do you know a way for people to save time and/or money? Everyone wants to save time and/or money. This is a great way to give great information and get your business known.
4) If you’ve won an industry award, contest or special certification a press release can work very well to create a greater degree of trust in your business.
5) Many online businesses will place a ‘press release’ section on their website as a means of keeping visitors informed of new developments within the company or the website.
The key thing to remember is to make the press release newsworthy, interesting and informative rather than trying to directly sell something.